WHO WE ARE?
ARC NV is known for its High-Quality Standards around the World
Aircraft Refueller Company NV is a well-established refueller construction/refurbishing and service company based in Belgium, serving the civil and military aviation refueling industry.
ARC NV has been a KEY player in this market, recognized by our clients since the mid-eighties when it was part of LAG NV (owned by CIMC Group). Upon agreement and arrangement by LAG NV, the most key staff collectively resigned and joined the newly formed ARC NV.
Aircraft Refueller Company NV, active since 1994 in co-designing, constructing, and refurbishing aviation fueling vehicles, demonstrates our commitment to developing the best solutions for you as well as JIG compliance upgrades.
ARC NV NOW & SUBSIDIARY/OWNERSHIP
ARC NV is inclined to Take a definitive View of the Future & To Extrapolate Trend Lines for the Key Business Variables to Arrive at this View
ARC NV‘ was founded in 1994 with the aim to construct, maintain, and refurbish aircraft refuellers.
Over the years, we have been reshaping ARC NV from a provider of refueller vehicles into a driver of processes to lead change within the industry.
The core competence of Group CéSAR is a creation of a true Center of Excellence & Service for Aviation Refuellers; it was created to support ARC NV in its growth and motivated us to collaborate, educate, drive change, and to align our work with a mutually shared vision and goal!
Sustainable & Holistic Engineering Perspective
Delivering a sustainable and holistic engineering perspective managing the market changes to meet HSSE requirements, cost-effectiveness, and supporting the energy transition initiative through a flexible approach.
Providing Best Engineering Resources
To provide top-notch engineering resources for safe and world-class refueller performance. ARC NV focuses on total cost certainty and ergonomic efficiency, constantly improving to maintain excellence. (i.e., those concerning the design and use of equipment, machines and, processes) taken into account in design specifications.
- Push quality back to the design stage.
- Supplying the market with the latest innovations comes from manufacturing and checking the suitability of your work environment.
- Minimum fabrication standards for tanks and containers holding flammable and combustible liquids, ensuring equipment is compatible with aviation fuels.
- Provide high-quality professional advice and support services.
Quality Standards & Values
ARC NV design teams are aware of quality standards and values and take steps to ensure service delivery by our high product authority and expert advisors helping our customers effectively manage approved designs, clean aviation fuel, hydrant fuel operator, fueling equipment, certified tests, depot instruments, and ground fueling more efficiency helping you for achieving the international standard.
ARC NV Values:
- Operate within the design and environmental limits.
- Comply with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Maintain process and standards documentation.
- Cost-effective modifications.
- Practical work instructions, training, procedures, and tools.
- Providing after-sales service – help, advice, repair, and maintenance.
- Long-term, risk-informed solutions for our customers.
- High level of HSSE requirements, demonstrated by servicing our top-tier clients!
- Personal well-being, health, and safety are all key objectives for our group.